Re: paging

On Thu, Aug 12, 1999 at 04:34:32PM -0600, Erik Parker wrote:
> Everytime we send pages to flex fax.. with priority 0.. it will send the
> first one.. then site at Waiting for modem to come rady and not send the
> rest.
>
> I have emailed the list a couple times now with questions.. Nobody seems
> to answer.

Hmmm...
Yep, sure enough; there you are in my archive.

Are you trying to send multiple jobs... or multi-_page_ jobs... and
from which client?  MacFlex?  WHFC?  Unix sendfax?  Toss us a little
more info, pse?

> Flexfax must not have any support from SGI, which doesn't suprise me since
> they won the award for the most insecure operating system.

Yup, everywhere you look in the docs and on the website, all you're
gonna see is "SGI provides no support for this software".

AFA the other observation, didn't you hear?  They're dumping NT for
Linux.  :-)

> So I kinda have no choice but to rely on this list.

We'll do what we can.  OS version, HF version, src or binary, Modem
make and model?

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Buy copies of The New Hackers Dictionary.
The Suncoast Freenet            Give them to all your friends.
Tampa Bay, Florida     http://www.ccil.org/jargon/             +1 813 790 7592