paging

Everytime we send pages to flex fax.. with priority 0.. it will send the
first one.. then site at Waiting for modem to come rady and not send the
rest.

I have emailed the list a couple times now with questions.. Nobody seems
to answer.

Flexfax must not have any support from SGI, which doesn't suprise me since
they won the award for the most insecure operating system.

So I kinda have no choice but to rely on this list.

ANybody?

Erik Parker
eparker@mindsec.com