Re: Permission denied on hosts-file

and Keith Gray wrote:

> "doesn't have access" sounds like the other answer you got fits this
> better UID GID etc.
>
> Keith

Okay, thanks everybody!
I changed the owner of the hosts-file from fax to uucp, and that did it!
First I tried to make uucp the same UID as fax, but YaST would let me :)

Now I've got another problem, when I send a fax on my windows-PC, the
hylafax handles it, using ghostscript probably, 'cause that process dies
and the kernel dumps some registers and other info. (Server doesn't lock
up, Linux rulez!)
In the done-queue of whfc I see a partial message: /bin/cat: write error:
broken .....
It probably has something to do with the 100 MB Harddisk I installed it
all on ;-)

-L8r!
Yuri