Re: faxgetty and internet simultaneously

Hi Ekkard,
your information is incorrect. HylaFAX works well with diald, supposing
you use a modem for ppp-connections (SuSE 5.3, Kernel 2.0.36). The
locking problem occurs only if faxgetty initializes the modem at the
same time diald tries to connect to your ISP.
Take care of modem locking in your diald config. Otherwise faxgetty will
take over the chat-sequence.
Hope this helps.
Holger  =