Re: hfaxd binary and other compilation errors

These are all caused some parameters not being passed to
there functions like some compilers like them to be. I had
to fix it in serveral other sources besides hfaxd. The low
down is the you need to add a "&" to the beginning of the
name of all the variable that's complaining about, like:

OldProtocolServer::applyToJobGroup (const char *&, char[6], void (OldProtocolServer::)(Job &, const char *))
 -vs-
OldProtocolServer::applyToJobGroup(const char *, const char *, void (OldProtocolServer::*)(Job &, const char *))

the first difference didn't matter for me but is you look
at the end of the third variable, void OldProtocolServer::,
the second has an asterix, the first doesn't.

so in OldProtocol.c++ you need to change line 607 from:
  { applyToJob(tag, "alter", OldProtocolServer::reallyAlterJob##param); }\

  { applyToJob(tag, "alter", &OldProtocolServer::reallyAlterJob##param); }\

and right after that...

change line 609 from
  { applyToJobGroup(tag, "alter", OldProtocolServer::reallyAlterJob##param); }

  { applyToJobGroup(tag, "alter", &OldProtocolServer::reallyAlterJob##param); }

that should take care of most of those errors, similar
errors are handled similarly...

hope that helps

 --
Preudhomme's Law of Window Cleaning: