Attachments in WHFC

We've had a Hylafax server running for some time to collect and print incoming
faxes.  The system has been performing well, without a hiccup for several
months.

We're looking at finding a way to fax documents from the Windows client
machines.  WHFC can send a fax, of course, but the problem here is we need the
ability to
"attach" documents to a fax (i.e. send multiple documents as one job).  The
faxcover feature will take care of merging the cover sheet and first document,
but we will often need to send multiple files as one fax.  Sending them
separately isn't economic  (25c flat rate local calls are more economic the
longer they stay up :) ),

Any ideas?

The clients all run Windows 9x (with the odd NT machine), and the content will
be mainly Office 97 (mostly Word) documents.