How to dial up a faxmachine which is on a PBX extension ?

Hello !

Now I use my E-tech Bullet E1414MX/DX for sending fax and a Discovery
1414CX modem for receiving and it works very well. Great ! Thanx for your
help. My next problem - I didn,t find any comment about it - is below.

My question is $subject ? If I call the number than a PBX machine answer
the call by voice ( Hello, it's ... Company. If you know the extension
number please dial xxx for fax , yyy for operator. Thank you.) :-)))
So, how to tell my modem that it will have to dial xxx. I know xxx ext.
number but where to put this number and what kind of AT command do I
have to use ??

Regards,

Levente

| Levente Janovszki  | Bekes County Library          JUST 4lines 4 U  |
| levi@athos.bmk.hu  | Bekescsaba, Derkovits sor 1. HUNGARY Zip: 5600 |
| Linux. Just use it |     *    The operating system collapsed    *   |
| w/o fear of panic: |     *            OK    Cancel              *   |