faxcover commentsX feature

Hello list,

I use hylafax (4.0pl2, SusSe Linux, Kernel 2.2.5)
and tried to get me my own faxcover.
unfortunately the original hylafax package produces linebreaks every
35 chars, so I got the faxcover.patch by Damian Ivereigh <damian@cisco.com>
which let me change this (thank you Damian) but since I applied the patch,
faxcover always cut the first two chars after a linebreak or displayed the n
from \n from the commandline. I don't know if this is a handling problem or if
its a gap in the faxcover code but nevertheless I had to get it to work for my
needs, so I patched the faxcover.c++ file

Hoping it's a bit generic and maybe somebody wants to use my fix, I send this
to the list.

There are two patches attached (doing the same thing) the first based on the
original faxcover c++-code in the hylafax-v4.0pl2 distribution
(faxcover_hylafax-v4.0pl2.patch) and the second based on the "Damian patched"-
code (faxcover_damian.patch)
(I hope this is okay for Damian ?)

They can be applied in the faxcover directory using
        patch -p0 < faxcover_hylafax-v4.0pl2.patch
        patch -p0 < faxcover_damian.patch

cheers

hans

faxcover_damian.patch