Re: Deployment of Hylafax NT client

> All,
> 	I've got Hylafax server up an running on a linux box now, but I
> would ideally like to find a client for NT which does not require admin
> privilidges to fully install. WHFC installs partly, but needs admin for
> the printer port mapping to install properly. Are there any clients other
> NT clients which allow 'printing' a fax, or can the fax printer be shared
> and still work, allow monitoring and reply emails.
>
> Andy Webb

I don't understand your problem.  After WHFC is installed by the Administrator,
ordinary users can send faxes by printing to the fax printer.  You might
need to copy the shortcut to WHFC from the Administrator profile to a user
profile, but otherwise we don't have any trouble with ordinary users
on NT sending faxes.