Re: uh? SUBMIT JOB but not sending fax

>I made sendfax -n -d<number> /etc/passwd like suggests the sendfax man
>page and I typed tail -f /var/log/hylafax/hylafax.log  looking the
>modem's led but there was noone work! why?
>
>I forgot something?

YES !!!!!!!! type:   faxmodem xxxx     command, where xxxx is your modem
port. for example : cua1, ttyS1 ...

Regards:
Levente

| Levente Janovszki  | Bekes County Library          JUST 4 lines 4 U |
| levi@athos.bmk.hu  | Bekescsaba, Derkovits sor 1. HUNGARY Zip: 5600 |
| Linux. Just use it |     *    The operating system collapsed    *   |
| w/o fear of panic: |     *            OK    Cancel              *   |