[Fwd: web-to-fax by fax-polling]

Can anyone help Helmut?

Your fax-script ftp://ftp.hylafax.org/pub/hylafax/contrib/www/faxstat.pl

Phil
I dont know whether you can help:

What I want to do is to find a way to adress a document on an internet-server using fax-polling.

The internet-documents could be html, doc, pdf ... and they carry numerical names, e.g. 1234.doc.

Do you see any way to get such a document faxed in the polling mode.
As I understand the internet-server would need to have a connection phone-to-net and allow direct document adressing and formatting into image/fax format?

Do you have any idea to get this done, or would you know where to ask again?

Thank you very much in advance

Helmut Ott