RE: RH6.0 and Hylafax

I downloaded the latest source rjc11 and following are the errors
I receive when running configure

/usr/bin/ld: cannot open -limage: No such file or directory
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [t] Error 1

/usr/bin/ld: cannot open -lmalloc: No such file or directory
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [t] Error 1

/usr/local/temp/hylafax-v4.0pl2-rjc11/t.c:1: undefined reference to `crypt'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [t] Error 1

t.c++:1: sys/bsdtypes.h: No such file or directory
# 1 "t.c++"
make: *** [t] Error 1

t.c++:1: osfcn.h: No such file or directory
# 1 "t.c++"
make: *** [t] Error 1

t.c++:2: libc.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [t] Error 1

t.c++:1: net/errno.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [t] Error 1

t.c++:1: sys/mkdev.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [t] Error 1

These are only some of the errors, there appears to be some library missing
from RH6.0

Regards,
Horst