Re: frontend for faxmail

> I am sending my sendmail.cf file to you . I read the documentation and he
> wrote in

You should not be using sendmail.cf directly as there are macros that
configure things properly in recent standard distributions of sendmail.

>From what I can see, there is a bogus . in the CP line and there
is a missing . in the ruleset 0 line (the last may be a mistake in
the comments in mailfax-sh.sendmail, but is irrelevant because
current sendmails have built in support.  (CP was added late, because
it avoids DNS lookups for the bogus domain, but almost immediately
it was pointed out that there is a sendmail configuration macro to
do the same job.  CP causes the domain to be marked canonical with
a suffixed dot.)

As you seem to have some other local customisations, I would suggest
building from the macros, with and without fax enabled, compare them,
and merge the result into your normal file (try patch).

You should probably upgrade to sendmail 8.9.3, as it has better built
in anti-spam measures.

> Q61.html that you have to mention user@host.fax  kms@cmcdak.cmcltd.com..ex..

I don't have a copy of the current FAQ.  However, it looks to me that
you need to buy and read a copy of the O'Reilly sendmail book as you seem
to be stabbing in the dark without understanding how the mail subsystem
works even at a very high level, let alone the sendmail.cf level.