Re: email notification reports success but fax has failed

> Jun 09 16:16:07.11: [27877]: <-- [19:ATDT0,01717530289@\r]

Every UK PABX I have ever seen uses 9 for outside lines and 0 for the
operator!  Are you using a dialrules, or an ATD string which has been
customised for the USA?  (Note the standard dialrules is written in terms
of a direct exchange line, and the standard ATDT string doesn't include
any access digits.)

Also, it is many years since I came across a UK PABX which generated
a secondary dial tone for outside lines, or otherwise required a
pause between the access digit and the public network number.

(Don't forget that the above number is now 020 7753 0289, althogh there
will be parallel running and you won't be able to drop the 020 until
next April.  Don't forget to change your area code then.)

> Jun 09 16:16:25.36: [27877]: --> [18:ATDT0,01717530289@]

Call wasn't answered, properly.  Listen to the speaker (assuming this
is a desk top modem).