Re: Unknown Error.

> I'm getting this error when I send a fax.

Then its not an unknown error, it is this error

> "Unspecified Transmit Phase D error, including +FPHCTO timeout between data"

Phase D is the low speed protocol exchange between pages.  The timeout in
question occurs when the computer sends the page but fails to send a
subsequent command.  The log files, would, as always, help put this into
context, and make it easier to determine whether it was the timeout
or an other non-specific protocol violation at this point.

In default, I would guess that you overran the modem due to broken flow
control.

> Should i be using a specific flag when using 'sendfax'?

Any configuration relates to faxsend, not sendfax and will depend on
you modem and computer.