[Fwd: more information on question no.132 in FAQ]

Dear Sir:

We are creating a fax application for our Inter office communication. Right now we are using faxmachines and sending all our internal and external fax are being routed thro local fax service provider.

We want to send fax from our desktop to any fax destination. The fax application should be capable of doing the following.

  1. The fax application we are proposing to develop should be capable of generating the document with its graphic content into either a TIFFor PSC format and it has to send the document to the local fax service provider.
  2. In the meanwhile, it has to look for active connection, if any with the local service provider and transmit the fax or it has to establish connection, do the necessary authentication fomalities done by the fax provider and transmit the document.
  3. An alternate mode of transmitting the fax is sending the same as an attachment with email software or browser to the fax service provider local node.
  4. Again, it has to look for connection and if not it has to invoke dial-up-adapter and establish connection and transmit the file from the outbound queue to local node of the fax service provider.
We understand from reliable HylaFax is providing source code for the above requirement, which can be customized to our requirement. In this connection, we landed at your site and found Q132 was an apt choice for our requirement and when attempted to download the project source from the morningstar.com web site. We are unable to succeed in this execrise.

Please help us with a solution and also advise how to download the project file from the site.
ftp://ftp.morningstar.com/pub/tools/windows/winflex-src.zip.  Also please note we are proposed to develop this application VC++ running on Windows NT/95/98 OS.

Looking forward to your reply and advise by return mail.

Sincerely
SM.Sivakumar
Phone: 91 44 434 2998 / 434 0470
Fax: 91 44 433 6727