Re: WHFC Sourcecode

I have a copy of the last released edition of the source code of WHFC.
It's rev is 0.8.4, and has these dates (on my system):

-rw-r--r--   1 glenn    software   213983 Apr 25  1998 whfc-0.8.4_src.zip

I'd be happy to forward it to anyone who wants it.  It included this text
in the readme file:

Copyright (c) 1996 RGW Express Airfreight GmbH

  All rights reserved.

  Redistribution and use in binary forms, with or without
  modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
  are met :

  The name of the above contributors may not be
  used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
  without specific prior written permission.

plus more on liability.  However, there have been many modifications since
then.

Perhaps we should send a copy of the Open Sources: Voices from the Open Source
Revolution to Herr Eckhardt's management, who won't permit him to put the
current editions under an open source license... :-(