Possible RPM bug

This might be a bug, albeit a very small bug.  Every time I install Hylafax
on my RedHat 6.0 box using the Rpm's from the Hylafax ftp site, I get errors
about rotating the log files.  The error is:

errors occurred while rotating /var/spool/fax/etc/xferlog
stat of /var/spool/fax/etc/xferlog failed: No such file or directory

All that is needed to fix the problem is to create a file called
"/var/spool/fax/etc/xferlog". There is already a file called
"/var/spool/fax/etc/xferfaxlog" which does contain log information.

Just thought I would mention it in case anyone else has run across it.