Re: More than a cover page

Hi,

I=B4m using sendfax and faxmail. If possible I want to build a simple mai=
l2fax gateway, which sends pages with a logo on
each page.
If this is not possible, I=B4m going to use sendfax, or something like th=
at.

Thanks,
Jan

Keith Gray wrote:
> =

> Jan Strohbehn wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I think this is an old question, but it=B4s a great problem for me:
> >
> > We need a logo on the top of EACH sended page and a short text at the=
 bottom, and if possible each page with the same
> > length (a4).
> > I tried to merge several pages with faxmail generated text and other =
stuff like that, but nothing worked yet.