selecting modems

Hi...

	I have an Hylafax server (in a 'send-only environment'). It has two
modems connected. Is there a way to tell the hylafax server which modem
to use depending on the client (user name, email or IP-address) that
submitted the job (via WHFC)? I've seen options to select the modem
depending on the destination, but nothing about the sender...

	Thanks!

--
Un saludo de:
     David Prieto.