Hylafax: Great!

Hi...

I've been on the list for about 1 month now, and I have successfully
installed a Hylafax system (my first one) for one of my customers and it
works like a charm (fax-forwarding via email as .gif-attachment, e.g.).
Even the niftiest problems (cut off lines due to bad hardware (?),
switching to xon/xoff solved it, found in the archives) are solved by a
short look into the mailinglist-archive or the FAQ ;)

WHFC is also a great Windows Client with great features (ODBC), thanks
Ulrich!

cya
Bjoern