Re: Hylafax Implementation

> Don't use internal if you don't have too...
>
> I have an internal, and it has occasionally happend that it get's so
> wedged that the only way to fix it is to reset the whole computer...
> Definately not something I like doing...
>
> If you can use an external modem - if you ever run into a similar
> situation, all you do is reset/power cycle the modem, not the whole
> server.

Externals also have the advantage that you can buy a whole bunch of
them if you want an use a multi-port serial board, rather than using
one IRQ each for a bunch of internal modems.

[* kyle@kylecordes.com | For Delphi  |  BDE Alternatives Guide  *]
[* www.kylecordes.com  | developers: | MIDAS Alternatives Guide *]