Reported Usage - faxcron - further info

Hello All,

My faxcron is running every morning at around 04:02.

Could somebody please tell me [why/how to change] the reported user
which shows as user@com.au instead of user@company.com.au?

I presume this is an awk/grep type of question related to the US naming
convention.

--------

Yes I found out that the problem is in the /usr/sbin/xferfaxstat program
which uses an awk "split()" command.

If anyone would like to tell me about awk etc. and help to fix this
bug??

Keith