Re: faxrm JobID via e-mail

Eric,

Get (and build) "procmail" and setup a command keyed off the subject line.

Here's an excerpt from the man page on where to get the source...

  This program is part of the procmail mail-processing-package
  (v3.11pre7 1997/04/28) available at your nearest USENET
  comp.sources.misc archive, or at ftp.informatik.rwth-aachen.de as
  pub/packages/procmail/procmail.tar.gz.

- Rick

Eric Dahnke <edahnke@spark.com.ar> on 06/01/99 02:59:33 PM