Re: More compile problems with Linux 2.2

> I, too, am trying to compile hylafax under RedHat 6.0 without success.
> Your patch, with the conditions removed, did allow to Dispatcher.c++
> to compile.  This has moved the problem downstream to SendFaxJob.c++.
> The number of "warning" messages has mushroomed from 27 with RH 5.2
> to 417 with RH 6.0, and the make hasn't even finished!

I think something else is wrong.  I didn't watch the whole compile, but it did
compile successfully for me after making that change.  Robert, it also works
wonderfully with my USR 28.8/33.6 now, thank you very much.

Anyway, make sure you have all the include files, egcs, headers, etc, installed
on your system.  What type of warnings are you seeing?  And for the love of God,
don't send all 27 warnings ;)

> It is an awful situation when an apparently worthwhile upgrade like
> RH 6.0 renders an essential major package like hylafax unusable.
> I surely hope you can find the time and motivation to wade through all
> the problems and fix them.  The rest of us are waiting hopefully for
> news.

Yes, it is too bad.  I sure appreciate Robert's help.  I only wish there was
better client support, specifically for Windows boxes, as that's where my
userbase is going to be (hopefully..)

Dave