USR Adaptive Answer

I have a US Robotics 56k modem.  Seems like it occasionally gets
confused with data and fax calls (it tries to answer fax calls as data
calls).  I was using the ModemSetupAACmd feature, but because the modem
doesn't always answer the right way, I was trying to switch to using
AnswerRotary.

I have not had much luck with this, I believe because the modem runs in
class 2.0 (and idles in class 2.0 mode).  I wanted to use
"AdaptiveAnswer: No" and "AnswerRotary: fax data" so if a fax call
fails, the next time the modem will answer in data mode.  I have not had
any luck with this, does anyone know it this will work in class 2.0 mode
or does it only work on class 1 mode?

Please respond via e-mail (or at least CC me via e-mail).  Thanks!

Bob

bapodaca@inficad.com