Multiple modems

Hi

I am using hylafax v4.0p12 on a PC Solaris X86 2.5.1 with latest

recommended patch bundle. I have access to a 16 port digiport II

using its software on the PC to recognise the digi's ports as extra

serial ports.

I have configured hylafax to use two of the digiport ports.

Both ports are seen in faxstat and work independantly ie/ disable

either of them and they work fine, sending faxes. My problem is

when both are running, they do not load share. Port one receives

all the faxes and none go to port two. Even when there is problem

with port one, it will not switch to the other modem on the other

port.

Any reason for this, that you know of ?

Many thanks for you help

Mark