Recommendations for a 4 port Modem card for Linux

Does anyone have any recommendations for a modem card for linux?  I need
to connect 4 to 8 modems to my linux box.  I have plenty of 14.4
external modems, but as I understand PC's, I can only have 2 serial
ports.  Does anyone know of either a good 4 port serial board or a 4
port modem bank device that works well with linux and Hylafax?

We have about 2000 customers that we have to send regular governmentally
required updates to.  It takes 1 minute to send a one page fax to a
number.  That means 2000 minutes or 33.3 hours for one broadcast with
one modem.  Hooking up the second modem drops that to 17 hours, which
will work, but I would rather get it around 8 hours or less.

Thanks for your help, Hylafax is a great program.