Re: Problem: Sending FAX With USR On ANNEX

> My question is how could the cover page reliably make
> it too the destination whereas the 'body' of the FAX
> never does?  The 'body' is just a simple PostScript file

Because it is shorter?

> which I used to test the direct connect as well.

Using USR modems is not reccommended (Sportsters, called simply USR Modems
by 3Com).

Using a terminal server is not reccommended, because of the extra delays and
potential loss of transparency involved.

Flow control choices are not open, and depend on the modem.

With a terminal server, flow control must be applied by the terminal server,
not the host.

In all such cases, a session log is almost essential.