Problem: Sending FAX With USR On ANNEX

    Latest binary distribution of HylaFAX for Solaris
    Solaris 2.6 with latest recommended patch cluster
    Xylogic (Nortel) Micro Annex running 10.0b firmware
    Xylogic's RTELNET
    USR 33.6 Sportster

If I have the modem connected directly to our Sun server
all is well with sending FAXes.

After I move the modem to the Annex I have problems
seeing the modem with HW flow control.  With software
flow control HylaFax sees it fine and configures it.
When I go to send a FAX out, ONLY the cover page
makes it to the destination.  It even annotates on the
cover page that two more pages are to follow.  They
never show up :-(

My question is how could the cover page reliably make
it too the destination whereas the 'body' of the FAX
never does?  The 'body' is just a simple PostScript file
which I used to test the direct connect as well.

All ideas are appreciated,
Tim

trobbins@netera.com

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature