-----Original Message-----
From: giuliox@tin.it [mailto:giuliox@tin.it]

I need to install hylafax on a "clean" system , installing only what is
needed, but at this moment I have not a system to test (I have only my
test
system with all rpms installed).
I did rpm -qp --requires hylafax-4.0pl2-3rh5.i386.rpm, and then looked
for the
rpms which the output belonged to (I didn't include glibc and libjpeg,
which
you say you have installed).