little perl wrapper

For anyone who is interested, this may be useful.

I got a bity tired today of typing out the command line and no one in this
list explained how to permanently set my pagesize to A4, so to avoid a long
(possibly fruitless) hunt into the doc, I now use this.

You can modify the last line to suit your needs.

Also you can now put the number in as seperate parts and spaces will be
removed.  Its real simple so I guess I will be adding things as I use it.

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
## /home/eric/bin/myfax
while (@ARGV) {
$file = pop @ARGV;
for $nu (@ARGV) { $number .= $nu }
exec "sendfax -R -n -s A4 -d $number $file";
}

:)
--
Eric Smith