content/income

This massage is intended for Adult Wabmasters only, if you are not an adult webmaster please delete this message.

Texas Girls is pleased to announce 3 new income/content programs for adult webmasters.

1)Texas Girls has long been a home for original amateur content, but custom shoots where out of reach for most webmasters,
   well now we sell our licensed content. Check out http://www.texasgirls.com for some samples of our work, or for info on purchasing CDs
   go to http://www.texasgirls.com/webmasters

2)Texas Girls Cash is a recurring 50/50 split sponsor program, not only do you get half the cash, but also you get a discount on content CDs.
    Check out Texas Girls Cash at Http://www.texasgirls.com/webmasters

3)FREE CONTENT Yes you heard right free content, if you have a pay site we will let you use our content for free, our bandwidth too!
   Now for the relay good news, sign up forTexas Girls Cash and you will get paid to use our content! Check this out at http://www.texasgirls/webmasters

Free sites, don't despair we have a free content program coming soon for you as well.
Save this e-mail over time these programs will grow and change keep checking back

*****Our intention is to provide useful information, to adult webmasters if you would like off this list reply with your e-mail address in the subject line.****