Re: Segmentation fault (core dumped) when doing faxstat -v

Keith G. Murphy writes:
> > puzzle.  To recap:
> >
> > -> RH 5.2 Linux box
> > -> rpm install from hylafax-4_0pl2-3rh5_i386.rpm
> > -> everything seems correctly set up (faxq, hfaxd, faxgetty all running, fax
> > hosts file has localhost entries, modem & serial port okay)
> >
> Hmmm, seems to be the same package that Les Hazelton is having so much
> trouble with.  I wonder...  :-/

If it's the RPM from hylafax.org, I'm using it successfully.
This is on a rh-5.2-GNOME release that RH was giving out at
LinuxWorld.  It's basically just RH5.2 with some updates to
about Feb99.  Perhaps some updates from:

	http://updates.redhat.com

are in order.  Although, the website isn't responding to me at this time.

Regards,
--
matthew rice <matt@starnix.com>                               starnix inc.
tollfree: 1-87-pro-linux                         brampton, ontario, canada