Re: Segmentation fault (core dumped) when doing faxstat -v

> # faxstat -v
> Segmentation fault (core dumped)
>
> Is it possible hylafax doesn't like my hardware, an old DECpc 450D2LP 486
> DX/2 machine?  Is there anything I can look for in the core dump file?
> (it's mostly binary data however some of it is readable ascii)

Sounds like you're either missing a library, or using one that is
incompatible with the version that was used to compile faxstat.  You can
try using "ldd faxstat" which will tell you which libraries it requires.

Also, you can try using "strace faxstat -v" which will output all the
system calls it uses during the process.  The last few lines should give
you some indication why it failed...

Dave