Help with Installing Hylafax on RH6.0

I would appreciate any help anyone could give me with the problem
described below.  I know it is a long description, but I wanted to make
sure that you have enough to figure what I have messed up.

I have read the FAQ, the HTML documentation and the Mailing List
archives back to September 98, but I am stumped.  Please let me know if
I left something off I need to explain better.

*******************
Problem:
*******************
Trying to install Hylafax server to send out faxes, but I receive a
"segment fault: core dump" when running any of the server scripts such
as "faxq".  I also could not find a description of the files in the RPM
directory from where I was downloading and installed multiple versions
of Hylafax as is noted below.

*******************
System:
*******************
Dual PentiumII Celeron
128meg RAM
RH6.0
Hayes Accura 144 + FAX 144

*******************
What I have tried:
*******************
I downloaded everything in the RPM directory from the FTP site.  The
files I downloaded are:

ghostscript-5.10-6-patch-980714-1.noarch.rpm
ghostscript-5.10-6.noarch.rpm
ghostscript-fonts-std-5.10-7.noarch.rpm
ghostscript-manuel-e-5.01-1.noarch.rpm
hylafax-4.0pl1-2.i386.rpm
hylafax-4.0pl2-3rh4.i386.rpm
hylafax-4.0pl2-3rh5.i386.rpm
libjpeg-6b-9.i386.rpm
libjpeg.rpm
libjpeg6a-6a-4.i386.rpm
libtiff-3.4-6.i386.rpm

I tried to install "hylafax-4.0pl2-3rh4.i386.rpm", but it said it need
the ghostscript library.  I tried installing all the ghostscript rpms,
but I was told with the exception of the "fonts-other" , that I already
had them.  I went ahead and installed "ghostscript-5.10-6.i386.rpm"
anyway. I tried to install "hylafax-4.0pl2-3rh4.i386.rpm" again, but it
said it need both the tiff library and the libjpeg library.  I then
installed the "libtiff-3.4-6.i386.rpm" with no problem.  I tried to
install "libjpeg-6b-9.i386.rpm" but I was told it already existed.  I
tried again to install "hylafax-4.0pl2-3rh4.i386.rpm" but it still
needed the libjpeg library.  I installed "libjpeg.rpm", but it did not
help.  I installed "libjpeg6a-6a-4.i386.rpm and then I was able to
install "hylafax-4.0pl2-3rh5.i386.rpm".  I then installed
"hylafax-4.0pl2-3rh4.i386" even though it still insisted that I needed
the libjpeg library.

I ran "cu -l modem", and connected to my modem and confirmed that is was
a Class 1 device.

I ran "faxsetup".  I ran "faxsetup -with-" to point to a file that I can
not longer remember.  It then told me that it could not find "egetty",
"vgetty", "marwk".  After searching redhats site, I made a symlink from
getty to both vgetty and egetty.  I also made a symlink from garwk to
marwk.

I ran faxsetup and configured everything with no problem.  However,
hylafax is not running.  If I try to start it, I get segment faults.  I
know I probably messed it up by installing too much.  Can anyone tell me
what to do?  Can I just scrap everything and start again?

Greg

I downloaded "hylafax-4.0pl2-3rh5.src.rpm" and executed "tpm --rebuild
hylafax-4.0pl2-3rh5.src.rpm".  After about 2 minutes of compiling, It
completed with this error:

"Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.30820 (%build)"