generating bulk FAXes with Word

I think this is somewhat off-topic, but I think some of the readers
already had to deal with this problem:

I set up a printqueue that uses a modified faxfilter-script I found
in mgetty, which filters the target FAX-No. out of the Postscript-code.
It is used by SAMBA. The problem is that the Word bulkprint
function generates only one printjob for all records. Is there a way
to make Word print one printjob for each record? Or are there other
approaches for bulk-faxing from Windows?

Stephan Dühr		*  ID-Pro GmbH
mailto:duehr@id-pro.de	*  KoenigswintererStr 16, 53227 Bonn
http://www.id-pro.de/	*  Tel: 0228/42154-0  Fax: 0228/42154-29