Config sendmail Solaris 7

Hi!
	I'm trying to config sendmail to run faxmail in solaris 7 and when
I send a fax the sendmail answers me this:

	---- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<nuria@423697.fax>

553 miranda.cedetel.tel.uva.es. config error: mail loops back to me (MX
problem?)
554 <nuria@423697.fax>... Local configuration error

	The added lines in the sendmail.cf are:

Mfax,	P=/opt/local/fax/lib/mailfax,	F=DFMShu,	M=100000,
	A=mailfax $u $h $f

The version of Solaris is 7.
The packet installed is hylafax-sparc-sunos5.5-v4.0pl1-pkg

Thanks