Cover sheet.

Hi,
 	I would like to know if there is tools to create a cover sheet with hylafax. I know there's faxcover bin, but im not sure what is does even when reading the man page. There's a template file cover.templ with the sources. it does what i want. Aka a logo in the top of the cover sheet and then some informations.

	The question is: How can we generate that type of template easily ?

	- Thanks in advance.