Bug or what : SendFaxJob.c++ ??

Hello All,

When I compile Hylafax, I the following error is encountered.
Although I am NOT familiiar with C++, it seems that there
is a type-mismatching between the function sendZData() and
its prototype.

Is it a small bug or whatever else ?

Please advise.

Please email me a copy of your reply 'coz I didn't
subscribe to the mail list.
  kpwong@psy.cuhk.edu.hk

Many thanks in advance!
KiT

--- SendFaxJob.o ---
SendFaxJob.c++: In method `unsigned char SendFaxJob::createJob(class SendFaxClie
nt &, class fxStr &)':
SendFaxJob.c++:499: no matching function for call to `SendFaxClient::sendZData (
int &, unsigned char (FaxClient::)(fxStr &, fxStr &), fxStr &, fxStr &)'
FaxClient.h:273: candidates are: FaxClient::sendZData(int, unsigned char (FaxCli
ent::*)(fxStr &, fxStr &), fxStr &, fxStr &)
*** Error code 1
--- SendFaxClient.o ---
*** Error code 1