Re: Problem receiving multiple pages.

On Mon, Apr 19, 1999 at 01:42:40PM -0600, Victor Welchman wrote:
> I'm having problems getting HylaFAX to receive multiple pages.  No errors show in the log file.  Only the first page is created as a tif file.  All other pages are not stored.

(As I say so often,) first, please try to figure out how to configure
your mail program to hard-wrap lines at 72 characters, won't you?

Now; I read your entire posting, and suddenly it occurs to me: what are
you using to _view_ the pages?  It appears that you're getting
everything down the line; could the problem merely be that your viewer
program doesn't understand multi-page TIFF's.

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Buy copies of The New Hackers Dictionary.
The Suncoast Freenet            Give them to all your friends.
Tampa Bay, Florida     http://www.ccil.org/jargon/             +1 813 790 7592