Printing entire fax

Greetings,

I am using a script provided in the FAQ of Hylafax.org to print out
received faxes.  We are able to print the fax but it appears the top
line of the fax showing the header info is missing.  If I specify the
flag -sPAPERSIZE=a4 then the entire page prints out after I tell the
printer to accept the odd paper size.  We are using gs5.5 and Hylafax-v4.0
on a SCO rel5 Enterprise system.  Below is the script I am using

/usr/lcoal/HylaFAX-v4.0/tiffbin/fax2ps $1 |/usr/local/bin/gs -q
-sDEVICE=ljet4 -dNOPAUSE -r300X300 -sOutputFile=- -|lpr -dprintername
-oraw

I have tried to modify the gs_statd.ps to change the default papersize for
letter.  I have also tries to use different print drivers for -sDEVICE.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Mark Comins
Aperion Information Technologies, Inc.
Oxford, MI  48371