Re: Unable to convert dial string to canonical format

On Mon, Feb 15, 1999 at 01:49:21PM -0500, Aidan Van Dyk wrote:

> It loks like you've correctly been able to change #15 to the correct
> Canonical form, but you forcot to change the DialString rule .  The
> result of the DialString rule is what is actually used by HylaFAX to
> dial.
>
> > Apply DialString rules to "#15"
> > --> return result "#15"
> > canonical = "+49711777720615"
> > dial-string = "#15"
> > display = "#15"

but the resulting dialstring is exactly what I want the modem to dial.
However, for some reason hylafax obviously wouldn't accept this as
a legal dial string. But my modem _can_ dial #15, I tried it with
minicom.

Viele Gruesse,

Ralf

--
Ralf Sipple        | Fax +49-711-7777206         | sipple@writeme.com
D-70794 Filderstadt| Anrufbeantw. +49-711-7777208| pgp key on request!