hylafax server

Hi there,

I want to use hylafax in a cross platform environment with WindowsNT and
UNIX operating systems. Hylafax is installed (and running) on a Linux
PC.
Are there any hylafax clients who can contact my faxserver and tell the
server to send a fax given by the client, without installing hylafax on
each system?

Thanks for reply,
Heiko
--
Heiko Schock                                     voice:+49-611-1731-0
Patzschke + Rasp GmbH                             fax:+49-611-1731-31