WHFC 1.0.4

I downloaded the new WHFC, and updated the ODBC drivers from Microsoft
on the site i found on WHFC web pages. The error is simply changed!!! :(
Now I am getting "syntax error or access volation".
I tried putting the database in the local HarDrive, in order to prevent
possible "access violation". The Excel file is not read-only so...
Am I still missing somethin?
Plese, I am going mad!

Thanx