Hello

I am running Linux with Hylafax v.  4.0
Here's my problem with receiving faxes.
I am using a Pearl modem with a Rockwell chipset. (quite old)
Everytime I try receiving a fax I will only get the top 2 cm of the text

at the bottom of the TiFF-page. All the rest is gone. Could you give me
a hint
where to look for the bug?
Is it maybe a wrong Modem Parameter I wrote in the setup?

Thanks for you help
Fabian

PS: why do I constantly get a message like:

... Hmmm your modem seems to be hung Please check modem eh ? ...

I can hardly reproduce the exact message, but that was in it.