Re: Clients for Hylafax

> We currently use WHFC as windows client.
>
> Is it possible to use widly known Programms (such as Outlook, Lotus
> Notes) as PC-clients for Hylafax? Has anybody tried this?
>
> We would like to use only one programm for mail and fax.

I haven't used the WHFC client for a while, but can't you just print to the Apple laser printer you set up as part of installing and setting up WHFC?  I seem to recall that that's what I did.
--
Dave Parker/DLP, Inc. - dlparker@dlpinc.com - www.dlpinc.com
(816) 540-5167  voice         -         (816) 540-5218  fax