Can send, but can't recieve faximiles

Hi,

I've got Hylafax v4.0pl2 (SuSE 5.2) and a Trust Communicator 28k8 Modem.
After some tries with mgetty+sendfax  without any success I tried
Hylafax. I had to change some of the default params to get it running.
Now I'm able to send faximiles, but the reception still doesn't work.
The opposite (another Hylafax and Winfax) send the data (without
reporting an error) but my computer doesn't recognize it and the
opposite then (of course) reports a missing acknowledgement. So I think
my "Class2RecvDataTrigger" is wrong.

Hope somebody has some advices,
Axel

Session trace:
[...]

--> [7:CONNECT]
RECV: begin page
RECV: send trigger 0104
<-- data [1]
<-- data [1]
RECV: Missing EOL after 5 seconds
REMOTE HANGUP: Missing EOL after 5 seconds (section 3.2/T.4) (code 91)
RECV FAX (00000041): recvq/fax00020.tif from <UNSPECIFIED>,
                              route to <unspecified>, 0 pages in 1:17
RECV FAX: Missing EOL after 5 seconds (section 3.2/T.4)
<-- [6:AT+FK\r]

[...]

config.ttyS3 (only the nonstandard parts)
ModemType:              Class2
ModemRate:              19200
ModemFlowControl:       xonxoff
ModemResetCmds:         AT\X1   <-- Modem manual: recognize and pass XON
                                    Default: regonize and do NOT pass
XON
                                    Seems that I need this
Class2RecvDataTrigger:  ""      <-- I tried "", XON, DC1, DC2 without
any
                                    changes. What are other possible
options?
Class2XmitWaitForXON:   no