Re: failed faxes

On Thu, 28 Jan 1999, Alex wrote:

> I have failed fax notifications emailed to me. I have SuSE 5.3 with
> HylaFAX. How do I change the email address that these notices are sent

Change the FaxMaster alias in your mail alias file.
I'm not sure where it is on your machine. Try /usr/lib/aliases,
/etc/aliases, /etc/ucbmail/aliases, or /etc/mail/aliases

> to? Please respond personally. Also how do I unsubscribe from the old
> address and resubscribe under the new?

To quote the message you got when you subscribed

you can send mail to "Majordomo@celestial.com" with the following command
in the body of your email message: