Re: Fw: hylafax v.4.0pl2 with gcc 2.7.2.1 on Solaris 2.5.1

You missed the ghostscript version number!  (Also some people prefer not
to rely on the subject).

> status:Unrecoverable error: invalidexit in .stop\
> Operand stack:\
>     true  Helvetica-Bold  16019  Helvetica-Bold\
> \
> Unexpected interpreter error -8.\
> Error object: (f80)op(132:.stop)0x5a608\
> Operand stack at 0x12142c:\
> 0x128b70: 0x0d name --S------ 0x04f9 0x0016e24c = Helvetica-Bold\
> 0x128b78: 0x0b int  --F------ 0x0000 0x00003e93 = 16019\
> 0x128b80: 0x0d name --S------ 0x04f9 0x0016e24c = Helvetica-Bold\
> 0x128b88: 0x01 bool --F------ 0x0000 0x0001965c = true\

> Is this problem related to Adobe Font Metrics?
> Can anybody help me out?

My guess would be no, unless they are corrupt.

This looks like a problem with invalid postscript.  You should run
ghostscript on its own (e.g. to VGA or X screens) with the input file
and try to work out what is wrong.  It is essential that you do this
as the author of ghostscript will discard bug reports where any third
party program is involved.

You are unlikely to get any support for versions less than 5.50.